A few spots are still available for the Lose to Win Wellness Challenge starting in February!
Sessions in this 14-week weight loss program include weekly meetings with a registered dietitian, group workout classes, a 14-week Hill Y in Westminster membership with gym orientation and staff support, and pre- and post-program fitness assessments.
Classes take place on Wednesdays, February 12 through May 13, from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. at the Tevis Center for Wellness at Carroll Hospital.
To be eligible for the program, you must:
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a BMI greater than 25
- Commit to exercising a minimum of three days a week at the Hill Y in Westminster
- Be willing to perform a minimum of 150 minutes of physical activity a week, including muscle-strengthening activities at least twice weekly
- Have blood drawn at the Tevis Center for Wellness
- Obtain a physician’s referral
A $199 registration fee must be paid in advance and online screening questions must be answered at the time of registration.
Registration closes Tuesday, December 31 or when the program is filled, whichever comes first.
Call 410-871-7000 for more information. Visit CarrollHospitalCenter.org/LosetoWin to register.